Monday 18 February 2008

Hooray I've found some


Anyone who follows my blog will know that I have been miffed by the disappearence of my snowdrops. Low and behold while in the copse today, I found these. be it only a tiny clump. Can't tell you how pleased I was to do so they are such a favourite of mine.
There are five posts today, got a favourite, please leave a comment. It gives me such a lot of pleasure to read your views.
Quote: I like trees because they seem more resigned to the way they live than other things do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Ceryl these are beautiful...I love Snowdrops...Thanks for sharing:):):)xA sure sign of Spring!!!

Anonymous said...

I love sharing your garden with you Cheryl....It`s beautiful...many thanks for sharing:)The weather does seem very freek at the moment tho...it`s been a lovely Day but nightime it`s completly white covered blankets of frost....Hope you are all well:)x

Anonymous said...

ooops sorry.. I forgot to let you know of couse...they love it...I will get some piccies for you...Havent took any of the daffies yet as havent been to mother-in-laws but I will post them ....
Would you believe it he got chased by a great big bumble bee the other Day!!!lol
Oh he got new goldfish today...bless him...
I bet you love having Poppie and Riley over they make things seem more exiting to be around dont they...:)x

Chrissie said...

The snowdrops look lovely with the sun shining on them. Great pic :-)

Mad Man Bamboo Nursery said...

Hi Cheryl,

So your black bamboo is flowering, it means a couple of things, (1) it will die after flowering or (2) it will be weakened and take a couple of years to come back to its old stature. You'll have to keep the seeds though and try to propogate. Its a chellenge, but would be worth trying out. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Sean

Anonymous said...

I have been doing this habitat and sanctuary thing since 1962 and it has worked here. Somewhat. I still have to look hard for honey bees.

I couldn't find you email so was not able to send you a message.

Thanks for visiting my blog.