Saturday 26 January 2008

Fairyland


Visited The Serenity Garden last evening, it is a lovely site and gave me a great idea. There was a photograph of a fairy garden and I thought what a good idea for my little granddaughter. I had a mound of earth at the bottom of the garden, and where else do fairies live. I planted with primroses, ivy and lungwort, collected bits and bobs from around the garden and hey look what I created. This is for you little one. When my days are over, may the memory stay in your heart, and be passed on to another generation.
Thank you Becky. Quote:See the world thru the eyes of a child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,

I'm glad you liked the photos of the Fairy Garden. You have a good idea to create one with your granddaughter and she will always remember this special place.
~ Becky
Fairy Garden idea

Anonymous said...

How beautiful is this...
What a lovely place to go tooo.....