Wednesday 23 January 2008

The lovely Nella


A bit of a diversion today, not wildlife or plants but the lovely Nella. I havn't allowed her to read the papers today for fear of hurting her feelings. Apparently terriers are going out of fashion, and there are less being bred because of this. Dogs are not a fashion accessory, they are a family pet and when choosing a dog it should fit in with your life style. It is not about what dog is fashionable. Nella is a loyal girl, affectionate with all who meet her but especially my grandchildren. Yes she is small but very very strong, and I know if anyone dared lay a finger on me or my grandchildren Nella would put her life on the line for us. She is a fantastic companion and fits in well with us and I could not imagine life without her. Come on, look at that face, how could you resist her?

2 comments:

A wildlife gardener said...

The eyes have it...definitely! He's a sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet Nella! She is a special person in your life!

I am so glad you happened to see my blog . . . now i can visit yours.
Some day i hope to visit England, near Lincoln. Is Kent near there?

I bet you and i have a lot in common.

However, I am partial to kitty-cats, but i have some good doggie friends in my life too.