When I started blogging I was just doing it for me, a reminder of what happened in my garden and about the things that I love. But do you know something, I have met some really lovely caring people and they are far to numerous to mention.
Yesterday the lovely Dawny gave me "you make my day" award. I am really touched that people care enough to take the time to do this. Dawny is a lovely person, with a bright and colourful personality. Although her blog is crafting, I know she has a genuine rapport with the natural world as I do, and I love to hear her and her husband Richards views. Thank you Dawny.
Also yesterday I was tagged by Hedgewitch (one of my favourite blogs). Now to be honest I wouldn't normally do tagging and I said no initially. On reflection because she was so nice about it I felt quite guilty. I do guilty quite well. SO I am not going to tag anyone else but if you wish to write seven things about yourself, on your blog, then feel free to do so.
Seven things about me......oh dear......don't like this bit......but here goes.....
1. I am an early riser, every morning I go into my garden, come rain or shine, and just listen. Silence is golden.
2. I spend my life having a love affair with chocolate. I try not to buy it...if I buy a box,I can't just have one or two or three. There is no limit, so the answer is, if its not in thehouse, then I won't eat it.
3. I am, apart from the above, a healthy eater. I believe our bodies should be treated with respect. The saying 'we are what we eat' is true. I can hear you all tutting and saying oh no not another person preaching about food. Fair enough, each to their own.
4. I have a thing about veins. Don't mention blood tests etc,because I start to feel faint. Can't write anymore on that, I think I am going to pass out.
5. I try to follow as much as I can the Teachings of Buddha.........I think they are very beautiful.
6. I like to smile, a smile can say so much.
7. Sad stories always make me cry. Cruelty to animals,children or the elderly always break my heart.
Well I hope I havn't bored you....It is a one off.....and I have departed from my garden.
Hedgewitch feel honoured.