Wednesday 12 March 2008

Oh Dear, I've been tagged again.


I have been tagged again this time by Sherry at Q's Corner, this really is the last time and I won't be tagging anyone else. I was asked to:-
1. Pick up the nearest book of more than 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
And cannot hurt thy weakness - So the storm
Of horrid war, o'erwhelming cities, fields,
And peaceful villages, rolls dreadful on:
As with the previous tag, join in if you want to!
Have fun.

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Aren't you a good sport. It looks like a fun book to read. I bet it has poems for all seasons.

Cheryl said...

Yes it does. Some are a bit too heavy for me. There are a few that are really funny, I might do one as a post at some stage.

Q said...

Dear Cheryl,
You are a dearheart! I love poetry!
Okay, no more tagging! LOL!
Thanks for playing,
Sherry

Cheryl said...

You Sherry are more than welcome. It was quite painless, you must excuse my peculiarities!